Thursday, November 6, 2008

hallows Eve mahaha





I'm big into holidays. My mom did it to me, ever since I was little holidays were a big deal, we decorated and did whatever you do on each holiday. So this year even though I moved out and I'm in the big world by myself now I went out and bought halloween decor. I felt that I had to.


















All my room mates thought I went a little nuts because I covered every window with those plastic halloween sticky decorations, but more importantly I went out and bought a pumpkin to carve. I think they thought it was childish, but I didn't care. I went all the way out to green bluff just to pick it out.






So there I am in the middle of the kitchen by myself carving away at and then I look up and Danny and Jarred are there. All the sudden they got the same excited glint in their eyes that I had. Bam! Danny started giving me tips and Jarred just kind of payed with the guts, but anyways they got as pumped as I was. Danny got in there and did half the carving even.









The theme of the pumpkin ended up being "smoking kills"we thought it was funny, but its probably not. We carved out what kind of looks like a cigarette and then just ended up putting a corn cob pipe in his mouth, but it was fun. I was glad I inspired them to get into the holiday spirit somehow, strange seeing as I claim to be atheist....








happy halloween


also I stuck a knife in the pumpkin so he looked murdered....

No comments: