Tuesday, October 7, 2008

garage skating

The Garage

Last night it was rainging, but I still wanted to go skating. I was gettin really angry at mother nature, but then I remembered that Jarred's house has a garage. I called Jarred and asked if he wanted to skate in the garage, maybe smoke some cigars and just chill out, he was down for that.



we started skating and there wasn't much roon, but we tried to get by with what we had to work with. We ended up starting a game of skate, I think Jarred lost, but we never really finished. Jarred kept busting out the primo flip though.









Then we decided to bust out the cigars. They were Swisher Cherrys, the best kind. Jarred had to be a show off and put one up his nose.



Eventually we kind of go bored skating. for some reason we decided to start throwing knives at logs tryin to stick them. It was fun, everyone loves sharp projectiles wizzing through a small room.

No comments: