Wednesday, October 1, 2008

skate sesh at the stairs

Tyler, Jarred and I went and skated this little stair set thing we found towards the back of the campus. We skated it before, but had never taken pictures or anything. We never really landed anything intense, but we got some good looking shots.



It took TK a while to warm up, but once he did he had this whole little line dialed in. He would jsut drop the first 2 stairs, ollie the next 3 and then fire cracker the last 2.







Jarred looks like he was going to push mongo, but he didn't, otherwise I woudl have called him a MAB. (I don't think he ever made it past the 3 stair in the middle)









There were leaves all over the stairs, it made it sort of weird to skate, but it made for really cool shots. I liked the look of the whole thing.




We had a good little session though until security kicked us out. I never even got to skate, but it was cool because my ankle felt like it was broken anyways.

No comments: