Wednesday, December 10, 2008

The hacking

camera man Jarred


my foot hurt





I have a very painful planters wart on my foot, I haven't really had time to go see a doctor about it so I finally just cut it off, I figured I may aswell have Jarred film it too.













I started cutting in with the knife and it doesn't hurt at first, but once I got close to the center of the wart it was like hitting a nerve, pain shot up my foot and through my whole leg, it was pretty painful.





Once I reached a certain depth blood just started spurting out, I didn't realize I was bleeding so much until I lifted one hand off my foot and blood went all over the floor and my pants. Later on I bandaged it with some toilet paper and a shoe lace.






I finally go the wart off and my foot felt way better, it actually hurts more to step on something wrong with the wart on my foot than it hurts to hack the wart off and bleed allover.

















No comments: