Tuesday, December 9, 2008

The last Sesh



I was driving down Northwest Boulevard when I saw a sweet bank, not like a deposit withdrawl bank, like an inclined section of asphault. So I looked at it for like 2 weeks and then finally decided to skate it one day when Jarred and I both had a day off from work.












We got there and Jarred tried to ollie to fakie on the bank, this is where, for thsoe of you who don't know, you ollie and then come back straight down, so you're riding backwards. Then I guess he got bored of that or something because he started trying to tail drop off this ledge, I think the place we were at used to be a church or something, but it looked like there used to be steps up to this ledge or soemthing because there was a door and no logical reason to not have steps.













Then I let Jarred run the camera for a bit. I got the ollie to fakie down first try because it's just an ollie. It took a few more trys for me to get the frontside ollie down. This is just a frontside 180, but I sucked at 180s that day or something so it took a while.



















Anyways it was the last session we had be for this piss poor weather came along. Now I'm stuck indoors with no excuse not to do myt photomedia homework and I'm going to end up blogging all night.

No comments: